- Users shall not use the Website (i) to resell or assign rights in or to any materials compiled therein, (ii) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (iii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (iv) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, users agree not to use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate information about yourself, your organization, and/or your postings.
- if you have a password, allowing access to a non-public area of this Website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose or deleting or otherwise revising any material posted by any other person;
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Lateral Link's infrastructure;
- notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using (or attempting to use) any engine, software tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Lateral Link other than the search engine and search agents available from Lateral Link on the site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer, etc.);
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- if you have a password, allowing any other person to access a non-public area of this Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Website;
- aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Website;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- compiling information for commercial recruitment, executive search, staffing, outsourced employment or any other professional employment or recruitment activity; and
- framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Website.
Lateral Link agrees to use its best efforts to update all job postings
displayed on the Website; provided, however, that certain job posting
may no longer be open at the time a user may choose to submit his or
her candidacy to a potential employer. Given the foregoing, the
inclusion of job postings on the Website does not guarantee that a job
posting exists at a date later than the initial posted date.
Lateral Link assumes no liability for the quality of jobs posted on its website, or whether or not employers are actually able to hire a candidate in response to a given job listing.
The contents of this Website, such as the Lateral Link logo, trademarks and service marks, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other items and product and service names (collectively referred to herein as the "Proprietary Information") are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Proprietary Information is the property of Lateral Link. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Website are the exclusive property of Lateral Link and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Proprietary Information may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Proprietary Information on any copy you make of the Proprietary Information. You may not sell or modify the Proprietary Information or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Proprietary Information in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Proprietary Information on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that Lateral Link creates to generate its pages.
This Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. As one of the conditions of your use of this Website, you represent, warrant, and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage, or help others to use) this Website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices or by applicable law (including but not limited to any applicable export controls). It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this Website complies with these terms and conditions and to seek prior written consent from Lateral Link for any uses not permitted or not expressly specified herein.
As a condition to your use of this
site, you release Lateral Link from claims, demands and damages (actual
and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known
and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed,
arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. The
use of the Website and materials therein is at your own risk.
Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of any resume and other document contained therein placed by you on the Website.
Lateral Link does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website or the materials therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Lateral Link is not responsible for those costs. The website and materials therin are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any warrenties of any kind. Lateral Link, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Lateral Link makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text graphics, and links.
In no event shall Lateral Link, or any third parties mentioned on the website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and concequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the materials therein, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Lateral Link is advised of the possiblity of such damages.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Lateral Link of the contents on such third-party websites. Lateral Link is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.