London-based Insurance Company – Click Here for More Info
The role is a quasi-legal role that involves underwriting Reps & Warranties insurance for M&A deals. R&W insurance is a relatively new insurance product that has become increasingly common in M&A deals over the past 5 years, especially in the PE context.
All in compensation for this position is strong for in-house in the Atlanta area, particularly for junior to mid-level associates. And when profit-sharing kicks in the third year, candidates have the potential to more than double their salary.
Negotiable (approximately $200k all-in)
Other Benefits & Perks:
- Free lunch every day in the office
- Gym membership allowance
- Bar Dues
- Excellent health benefits.
- Flexible work schedule (once training is complete).
- Collegial and collaborative work environment.
- Occasional travel to NYC, Chicago and London.
- No billable hours!
- Candidates must at least one year of transactional experience in a large law firm. One to five years of experience is the general range, although this company will consider candidates with more experience in certain circumstances.
Ideal candidates will have:
- M&A experience or significant exposure to M&A transactions, such a finance associate who supports M&A deals. This company will consider other transactional candidates with an interest in M&A/R&W insurance.
- M&A experience in the PE space is a plus.
- Accounting or finance undergraduate/graduate degrees also a plus.
- Preference for Biglaw experience.
" data-hovercard-owner-id="117">Marion Wilson, Director ().