Confidential – Register here to find out.
We are working with a San Francisco-based boutique on a search for a second-to-third year litigation associate who focuses his or her practice on business litigation, employment litigation and/or IP litigation.
About the Firm
- This firm is a boutique business litigation law firm based in San Francisco.
- The firm represents mature companies in bet-the-company high stakes litigation, as well as startups in a variety of areas, including investor disputes and labor and employment matters. They also handle a variety of IP issues such as trade secret misappropriation and copyright and trademark litigation.
- They handle both plaintiff and defense-side work in both federal and state court.
- The firm is considered family friendly and has an incredibly inclusive and supportive culture. Their billable hour requirement is only 1500 hours.
- A second-to-third year litigator who focuses his or her practice on business, employment and/or IP litigation.
- Strong academic credentials from a top tier law school.
- CA bar preferred.
Liz Soderberg –