Confidential – Register here to find out.
We are working with an Atlanta-based boutique on a search for a second-to-fourth year litigation associate who focuses his or her practice on employment litigation.
About the Firm
- This firm is a boutique labor and employment and business litigation law firm with a national client base and scope of practice that they service out of their offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles.
- The firm represents Fortune 500 companies in class actions, complex commercial disputes of all types, and labor and employment disputes in jurisdictions across the country. The firm also provides consulting services, training, day-to-day advice, and conducts internal investigations in the areas in which they litigate.
- Over the last few years alone, this firm has handled cases in over 35 states. Many of these cases involved hundreds of millions of dollars in potential exposure and garnered significant media attention.
- Representative clients include: Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable, Georgia-Pacific, Comcast Corporation, Global Payments, Inc., FleetCor Technologies, Cox Communications, Assurant, Turner Broadcasting System, Hyatt Corporation, Johnny Rockets, Allegheny Energy, JPMorgan Chase, Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Columbian Chemicals, Cbeyond Communications, and Birch Communications.
- Compensation is commensurate with BigLaw in Atlanta.
- A second-to-fourth year litigator who focuses his or her practice on employment litigation.
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top tier law school. Preference for candidates who were on their school’s law review.
- Strong preference for attorneys who completed a federal clerkship.
- Open to local and relocation candidates.
Marion Wilson –