Confidential – Register here to find out.
A top-ranked firm has an unposted need in their patent group for two second-to-fourth year patent associates in their Washington, D.C. office, focusing on either PTAB or a mix of litigation/prosecution matters in the Biotech/Chem space.
About the Firm
- Top $$$ – salary/bonus.
- Chambers ranked patent group – nationally known for patent
- Topflight experience at junior level – 3rd years arguing Fed. Circuit cases
- Early partnership at 8th year
- Consistently voted one of the best associate quality of life firms
- Associates choose 1900 or 2000 billable hour structure
- Clients include Fortune 500 and international conglomerates
- Partners will actively help you build a book of business and work with clients directly
- A second-to-fourth year associate working in the Biotech/chem arenas
- Solid academic grades (more than particular top ranked schools)
- Advanced degrees preferred
- Very open to relocation candidates