Confidential – Register here to find out.
Los Angeles, CA
We are working with a top Am-Law firm on a confidential search for a second to fifth-year patent litigation associate in the LA office. This is a very rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor with some of the best patent litigators in the nation, who also practice soft IP and licensing across the technology and life sciences industries. Individual litigation verdicts in the hundreds of millions of dollars and a small group ensure unparalleled experience and a friendly work environment at a firm well-known for taking care of its associates in LA.
About the Firm
- Chambers-ranked in California
- Known for its friendly culture and relaxed atmosphere in LA
- Compensation is top of the LA market.
- A growing group investing in patent litigation and therefore offering above-average partnership prospects in the BigLaw space
1. A second to fifth-year litigation associate with a technology or life sciences background – patent prosecution and general litigation associates with such backgrounds and an interest in patent litigation are encouraged to apply.
2. Tech backgrounds preferred: electrical engineering, computer science, physics.
3. Life sciences backgrounds preferred: bio, chem, biomedical, and related engineering disciplines.
4. Open to local and relocation candidates – CA bar exam must have been taken in July of 2019 at a minimum for candidates relocating from out of state.
Ata Farhadi – AFarhadi@LateralLink.com